miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

Givenchy Cruise 2010, Studs, suits and draping.


I wanted to upload some images from Ricardo Tischis new Cruise 2010 Collection for Givenchy. This collection is a preview of what is to come in October in Paris... It is inspired, this time, from northern Africa and it is full of draping, coins and Morrocan pants. I adore the little tailor suits, and the Tromp L'Oiel blouses and pants. He also has a few prints in this collection, though they are not my favorite. I much prefer the blue draped ensemble with the morrocan pants and the with pants with the blue and white cropped jacket.
There was, I thought, a reference to the Statue of Liberty...at least I think it was Lady Liberty with the crown and the cuffs and the black draped dress. All in all a very lovely collection. I can't wait for Pret a Porter...





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario